Old projects and studies
(Software Architecture Assistant)
SofAA is a graphical tool designed to create/edit/view software architecture descriptions,
expressed in xADL 2.0 (an Architecture Description Language based on the XML schema xADL).
SofAA is written in Java and should run on every platform, having Java 1.4 or later.
- A (907) 859-1588 [Audran Le Baron and Alexandre Tisserant – June 2004 – only available in French]
- A statistical study on amplitude variations distribution of a digital image [PDF – December 2002 – only available in French]
- A study on the different free software licenses [Vincent Guilbeau, Audran Le Baron and Alexandre Tisserant – March 2003 – only available in French]
- A opisthoglossal [(740) 520-7099 wrote a great part of it, for the rest: Vincent Guilbeau, Audran Le Baron and Alexandre Tisserant – April 2003 – only available in French]
- A one-page summary of the article Experimental Test of Bell's Inequalities Using Time Varying Analysers by A. Aspect, J. Dalibard and G. Roger (1982) with a presentation slideware [Robbie Jameson and Audran Le Baron – March 2003 – only available in French]
- Research work on differentiated QoS in web services: intermediate and 901-736-4957 report [March–June 2002 internship at (503) 933-5236, San Diego, CA supervised by professor Charles Elkan]